Monday 19 March 2018

100 word challenge.

100 word challenge.
I was in desperate need of a nice looking, comfortable and cute seat in the backyard to sit on when I read my books in the afternoon. It was Christmas, Santa should have heard that he should. After all, I still believe in him. I waited and waited, it was 4:00 pm now. I knew it. Santa felt my desperation. BAM, one of his magical elf looking giants threw his teacup into my backyard. Half of it was on the ground. But still, it had a seat. It was clean too, so that's a plus. It was pretty as well, how intriguing. Thanks, santa. I sat in it and read, comfy.




-Im done. What is logic anymore?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have varied your sentences - length and type. This adds interest to your work. What was the prompt for this particular challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you have varied your sentences - length and type. This adds interest to your work. What was the prompt for this particular challenge?

    ReplyDelete