Tuesday 6 March 2018

100 word challenge.

“TAG, YOUR IT!” I got tagged again! I ran around the woods chasing my friends while they giggled hysterically and provoked me with silly faces. “COME BACK HERE!” I screamed at them. They simply shrugged and ran further away from me. Ari, one of my friends pointed at me and shouted, “SLOW POKE!” Giggled again and started running backwards. “OW!” She hit a rather tall figure made out of some kind or weaving? What was it? We were focused on this. We then say there was a couple more of them further back. While the others were focused on these strange things, I tagged Ari and screeched. “HAHA UR IT!”

This typical story...BORing.

4 comments:

  1. You have made your writing come alive, Chloe. You have achieved this by your choose of words. By doing this you have made your text appear real. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font is very pale! I thought it said 'I ran around the woods chasing my face'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to chase my beautiful face though.

      Delete
  3. I needed something to type about and my brain wasn't working at 12 AM so I did this.

    ReplyDelete