Tuesday 8 May 2018

100-word challenge...


Oh yay.



I was running in the woods with my brother behind me...He was holding a bat. I was screaming. It was terrifying, I was running for my life. I had to pay the price for eating his snacks. I looked back, oh goodness me...He glared at me and ran faster, swinging his bat recklessly at me. Now I was running backward, he was slow after all. He suddenly stopped and smirked, I was clueless about what was going to happen. I suddenly tripped as I fell over something plastic. Ouch. I hit something hard and fell forward. I groaned and stood up, staring at what I tripped over and bumped into. This huge rusty pair of legs? I look down to see caution tape. Oops! Soon I hear shouting, people told me to move...I backed away.


Oops, that was long I kinda ran out of ideas...




No comments:

Post a Comment